Within the framework of the Modri Jan project for pre-school and elementary school children, we also organize a number of charity activities to raise money and collect gifts for the most deprived children.
HSE Group's most prominent charity initiatives
- ”Children to children” – We collected used didactic toys and donated them to local kindergartens (2010).
- “Children to children” – We collected school materials and donated them to local elementary schools (2011).
- “Relaxed holidays” – We are currently collecting used summer clothes and things and will donate them to the local Youth Friends Associations (2013).
HSE Group’s most prominent charity initiatives within the “Modri Jan” project
- “The Good Fairy” – We converted children’s letters into money and gave it to seven mothers in a maternity home (2009).
- “In the Land of Santa Claus” – We converted children’s letters into money and gave it to all 14 safe houses in Slovenia (2011).
- “Donate Happiness” – We converted children’s letters into money and gave it to 13 swimming clubs to support their children’s program (2012).